05 September 2010

dedicated to .........

Hello There NOORUL LYDIA QISTINA....

Did Anyone Ever Tell You,
Just How Special You Are
The Light that You Emit
Might even Light a Star

Did Anyone Ever Tell You
How Important You Make Others Feel
Somebody out here is Smiling
About Love that is so Real

Did Anyone Ever Tell You that
Many Times When They were Sad
Your smile made Them Smile a bit
In Fact It made Them Glad

For the Time You Spend with ME
And Sharing whatever You Find
There are No Words to say
But Somebody, Thinks You're Fine

Did Anyone Ever Tell You

Just How Much They Like You
Well, My Dearest BABY
Today I am Telling You

I believe that without you. my life would be so lonely...

--------------**********@@@@@@@@********----------------------

dear ASHRAF @ MOHAMMAD ASHRAF B NAZARUDIN
I didn't marry you because you were perfect. I didn't even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marriage. And when our children were growing up, it wasn't a house that protected them; and it wasn't our love that protected them - it was that promise.

SO, promise me to fulfill that promise....

No comments:

Post a Comment